Aura Kasih - Jomblo itu Nggak Enak!

aura kasih bugil
Women's or a pair is also often appears to disrupt the life of celebrities, as well as Sanny Aura Syahrani, better known by the name of Aura Kasih. Dara, which is always showing section, also appeared to bury the desire to immediately remove the status jomblonya.

Aura ngetop after the release MALAIKAT PENGGODA (2008). "Marriage is not easy, I have a merhatiin, I do pengennya guy that I accept what is, there is also a guy that i do like the face and the physical, there is not that I like, because that's physical, I am 20 years certainly changed, "he said so himself forward as pair.

Aura although men have many fans and even some digosipkan close to the male celebrities, including Ariel Peterpan, but he was disappointed with the claim that some people only because mendekatinya physical reasons. "There are some who approach me now, but most of the section I always say, he means that I only see the physical aja," specifically.

Meanwhile, Aura, who was born in Bandung on 23 February 1988 that, also confessed that he is quite selective in memilah-milah who-who can close with him, especially if the nation adam.

"Alhamdulillah if many are like me, even if only to see the physical, so if it is considered that the section is up, if there is a guy I deketin, I used to see what motive he, if he deketin just because physically I am me, so I consider aja as a friend, but if he saw me from inside, I consider, "he explained

0 comments:

Post a Comment