Aura Kasih Ogah Disebut 'Bom Seks'

aura kasih telanjang
Singer with the melejit Let singlenya make, Aura Kasih, if his claim to never make the section image, which is always attached to it. On suspicion that he is her 'sex bomb', girl named Sanny Aura complete Syahrani that the firm refused.

In the event ultah DAHSYAT, the Aura comes with a little white clothes transparent explains, is that the image seksinya its obligations in the profession, without theatricality. "I do what the aja, the fashion enggak contrived, the main sesimpel may be, people want a section or apalah, so I'm not anything," he said.

Meanwhile, a matter of contention from many parties that he deliberately mengumbar keseksiannya, with the designation as a 'sex bomb', the bride had dikait-associate with Ariel Peterpan was denied. "Yes what is seen first, I make movies emangnya kayak 70an years, seems to do pantes deh if I spelled like that, but if I spelled the section is," accuse him

0 comments:

Post a Comment